Thursday, September 10, 2020

How to avoid loose skin?

I'm 22, a girl (SW 95kg; CW 92kg) and have started my journey towards weight loss. I have lost 3kgs in 10 days and it got me worried. They say we should lose weight slowly. But I'm eating everything right and exercising one hour a day.

I'm worried about getting loose skin. I want to do everything right from the beginning so I lose weight healthily. I'm in no rush and am focused on making healthy lifestyle changes.

I know loose skin shouldn't matter, but I want to avoid it if possible. I'm already struggling with body issues and don't want something to hide after so much effort also. Is it possible to avoid lose skin? Any experienced people know any ways?

submitted by /u/psychoactive05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iefUUm

No comments:

Post a Comment