Friday, September 18, 2020

I (32F) HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE!!!!!

At my heaviest (that I can remember weighing myself) I topped out around 375lbs. I met my fiancé almost 3 years ago, and between working full time, school full time, and all my spare time spent with my man - I lost weight. Not trying. Just not having time to eat. One day my fiancé looked at me and was like, “Damn baby, you’ve gotten so small! Every time I wrap my arms around you, you seem smaller and smaller. And your stomach doesn’t stick out past your boobs anymore!” (Lmao I love that man, but tact is not in his vocabulary). So today I sucked it up and bought a scale, because I finally made the decision to continue my weight loss journey the right, healthy way.

Y’ALL!! I LOST 125LBS!!!!!!! I weigh LESS than I did when I graduated high school!!! I’m in disbelief!

Now on the flip side, I’m starting to get bummed out and not continue. Y’all know morbidly obese people who lose massive amounts of weight quickly, or without exercise they end up with crazy loose skin. I didn’t work out at all to achieve that loss.

I’m so scared to continue, even the right way, because I don’t want my skin to end up looking like a gross, oversized and stretched out tshirt. I know how superficial that sounds but it’s a big thing for me.

Anyone else who has achieved a ginormous weight loss like that have any advice to at least minimize loose skin as much as possible? This scaredy cat would GREATLY appreciate it.

Much love!!

submitted by /u/murdersinruemorgue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32FKkcS

No comments:

Post a Comment