Thursday, September 3, 2020

i lost 10 pounds!!!!

Alright, so this isnt the biggest accomplishment but its a milestone for me and I'm trying not to talk about weight loss with friends since many of them are stressed about their covid bodies. Sometime in January, I weighed myself and hit 200 pounds and felt... crappy. I was trying to be in shape, playing hockey at least once a week, yoga 2-3 times, but i was just eating terribly and so i was still packin on the pounds.

I kicked it into gear and lost 9 pounds. 191... so close. And then covid hit and i was on the couch, eating not great, and before i knew it i was back up to nearly 200. Now i had to lose the 10 again but without access to my favorite activities (hockey and hot yoga), so I hit up my fitness pal for the first times in a few years and took it slow and steady but i hit 189 this week, just in time for my birthday. I still have 25-30 pounds to lose, but this milestone was a big one for me.

Hope everyone is having a great, healthy day.

submitted by /u/puckastronomer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jM8JD4

No comments:

Post a Comment