Monday, September 7, 2020

I lost 48 lbs

So I had weight issues and overeating was a lifestyle for me I always looked for a way out nothing helped simply because I was lost I didnt know the science behind weight loss diets for me was eating 600 calories a day starving and losing muscle that I need ( I'm a boxer) anyway one day I just decided enough is enough I decided to lose the weight and keep it off so I started doing research and on my own started understanding how weight loss really works and at the end of the day you realize if you eat clean on a planned calorie deficit you'll start to lose the fat and most importantly you got to know your own body since I lost the weight I managed to keep it off and now I'm reaching my full potential as a fighter.

Also I have to add that I love this subreddit and I get alot of motivation from it.

submitted by /u/El-Patron2k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ic0QH0

No comments:

Post a Comment