Monday, September 7, 2020

I've suddenly found myself unnaturally fixated on food.

I recently came to realization than I have become obsessed with all things weight loss, food, nutrition and low calorie recipes. I catch myself spending hours down this rabbit hole of success stories and advice every single day. It suddenly hit me when I scrolled all the way down my YouTube recommend videos and every last one of them was related to food. Mukbangs, loseitnarwhals videos, recipes, people trying different diets and etc. I definitely used to have hobbies or at least spend my time in a different way but I just find it so hard to snap myself out of it.

Despite being very aware of calories and all that I still find myself overeating way too often. It's been two weeks of pure gluttony and I know it's really gonna bite me in the butt... Does anyone else find that the more they think about weight loss, the harder it is to stick to it?

submitted by /u/lucasgreenwood
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FbCFd8

No comments:

Post a Comment