Saturday, September 12, 2020

Things to work on in therapy

I am a male, 27, and 272 pounds. I made the decision this week to start therapy. I feel like I have a very a emotional relationship with food and that I need to deal with this issue through therapy in order to be successful in my goal to change my lifestyle permanently and lose weight. I have my first session on Monday. I am planning on having monthly sessions as I have $1,000 deductible and I will have to pay $160 per session until my deductible is met. Has anyone else here started therapy to complement their weight loss? What are some things that I should work on in therapy to aid in my weight loss goal?

submitted by /u/thisbleakworldalone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32nW4jU

No comments:

Post a Comment