Saturday, September 12, 2020

Weight Loss Help! F(23)

Hello, I recently decided to finally stop the years of yo-yo dieting after reaching 252lbs at age 23 and having a long conversation with my family, and my therapist I finally had a break-through. I'm in my third week of my new healthy eating, I lost 3lbs the first week and 4.5 the second so I have lost 7.5 so far! I am adapting to missing chocolate and pizza (my two favourites) but I am still finding the whole process quite difficult. I was just wondering to those of you who are on your journey, when did you start to settle in and find it less difficult? Food seems to be the only thing I think about at the moment, whether it is preparing my next healthy meal or thinking about food I miss. I also find myself bored a lot, since I would eat previously when I was bored, or to feel fulfilled...It's almost if now I feel a bit, empty. Any advice would be appreciated!! :)

submitted by /u/LavenderRising
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fzl9je

No comments:

Post a Comment