Friday, December 25, 2020

Starting weight loss this week - how do y’all meal prep?

I’m a bit overweight and I can tell (6’0, 185lbs male, irregular eating habits and currently getting fatter). I’m starting a new 9-5 job, and I plan on finally following a regular lifestyle, and the first thing I’ve been fascinated by has been r/MealPrepSunday.

Anyone have any advice on how to follow through with that, some plans I could follow, or maybe some success stories? I’m trying to eat about 1500 calories a day until I get to 165lbs or lower (I’ve been sedentary and I’m not muscular, so I look fatter at 185lbs than some). Do you just buy ingredients and look up their nutrition and add them together in the meals you’ve cooked and their weights?

Part of the reason I’m chubby is that I love cooking and I eat my food too much, hahah.

Thanks a bunch everyone, I’ve read through here a bit and y’all are really wonderful

submitted by /u/dafad_ddu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nOZCUV

No comments:

Post a Comment