Friday, March 19, 2021

Advice for someone who's TDEE is only 1300kcal?

Hi!

Started my weight loss journey yesterday (second shot this year, kind of fell of the wagon first time). I ate 1226 kcal yesterday, which is considered healthy calorie wise and well I ate very healthy foods too so it was a success. I just feel a bit encouraged how this is going to work for me in the long run? I'm a short woman and my TDEE is 1300kcal. Eating 1200 is only going to give me a 100kcal deficit since I barely am active...I want to have at least a 500kcal deficit. Wouldn't it make more sense me eating 1000kcal + burn 200 kcal with exercise to achieve a 500kcal deficit? It feels way more doable and easy, than trying to achieve a 400kcal deficit with exercise.

What are your thoughts on this? Any advice from someone who has a low TDEE like mine?

submitted by /u/datmess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r4Ju2a

No comments:

Post a Comment