Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Anyone else have issues with losing lower belly fat (fupa) even after significant weight loss?

I’m a 22 F, 5’4 SW: 174.5 CW: 149 lbs, looking to lose about 15 more pounds. I’ve been doing measurements once a week for the past 4 months to help track my progress and it seems like my fupa is taking the longest to decrease. Granted, it’s not hanging down over my kitty region but it does poke out a bit. I thought being at the weight i am, it would have nearly been non existent.

Are there any tips for helping to get rid of this other than ab workouts and clean eating? I already do both of those and after 4 months, i’m a bit frustrated 😅 the sad part is that i see definition everywhere else in my abdomen area but there!

submitted by /u/1nter5tella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v6UvDq

No comments:

Post a Comment