Friday, March 19, 2021

Early stall

Hey y’all! I’m new to this sub and just starting on my weight loss journey. I have an eating disorder called ARFID and it’s dominated my life (25M) and makes it really difficult to lose weight. I’m doing the best I can for now and have been at a deficit for three weeks, drinking close to a gallon of water a day, and have been doing the Insanity program from BeachBody religiously for two weeks. I lost three pounds pretty quickly (what I’m assuming was water weight) but have stalled out this week at that. I’ve lost quite a bit of weight before (10ish years ago) and don’t remember it going like this. Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/zmac24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lwMbsr

No comments:

Post a Comment