Friday, March 19, 2021

PSA: You can’t always trust the RDI calculation in food tracking apps!

F23, 5’5”, SW 192.5, CW 183.4, GW 160. I have been tracking my calories since mid January, but have hit a weight loss plateau the last 3 weeks and was getting very frustrated. I track my calories in an app called FatSecret. I’ve used MFP before, but the adds were becoming too annoying for me, so I switched over. Anyway, after inputting my stats in FatSecret, for weight loss it recommends consuming 1700 calories daily. So that’s what I’ve been doing, but not losing weight! So today I went to an online TDEE calculator and low and behold, I should only be eating 1400 to lose 1lb/week. No wonder my progress stalled! Hopefully weight loss picks back up after I drop my calories.

submitted by /u/robo_hobo_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vBj3ot

No comments:

Post a Comment