Friday, March 19, 2021

Feeling full doesn't mean you're overeating

Today, I was feeling super full I'm struggling to move a little. It could be from bloating, drinking water, before a meal, or eating lots of protein.

In the past, I'm used to feeling hungry... that when I finish a meal, I should not feel full, but not feel hungry. People say you should feel 2/3 full but today, I'm 100% full.

But my thoughts are telling me that I overate, that I'm not going to achieve my weight loss goals, that I'm not doing enough. In the past, it would make me feel guilty but today, I'm trying to remind myself that "Feeling full is good. Fulling full doesn't mean you're overeating. Feeling full means you're eating good nutrition. I tracked my calories and I should feel good."

I also ran 2.5 miles before dinner so I was super hungry and [accidentally] ate a lot more. But I deserved to eat more today because it was my first time running since last summer.

Feeling full doesn't mean you're overeating... though the feeling of being full is not making feel too well.

submitted by /u/RealityKillsDreams02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38Yjqje

No comments:

Post a Comment