Friday, March 19, 2021

I feel so full since I'm eating a very healthy diet, I really need some advice!

I tried to eat more healthy foods since a few years ago, I lost about 20 kg/ 44 lbs over the years mostly with eating healthier and exercising, but I really struggled to find what works for me. Now I know that CICO is what I have to do to lose more weight (I'm 100 kg/ 220 lbs at the moment), so about a few days ago I started to count calories and I eat so healthily, lots of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and I never ate so much food before in order to reach my calorie goal, what is 1820 calories now. I don't know what to do to not feel so full, I don't want to eat unhealthy foods, just occasionally, but I have to eat so much food now that it's sickening, I can't do this. I would say now that calorie counting is not for me, but when I don't count, some days I eat so little, and a few days later I snack on unhealthy foods, so I really need that guideline that counting calories gives me. I know it's weird that on a weight loss plan my problem is how can I eat less, I hope I'm not alone with that. I write down what I ate yesterday as an example: Breakfast: oatmeal with apple and honey Snacks before lunch: kefir and a banana Lunch: casserole with bulgur, cauliflower, turkey meat and plain yoghurt Dinner: a sandwich from whole-grain bread, tuna cream, cucumber, radish, and I ate some oat cookies too

submitted by /u/peaceofnothingness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tEyzhE

No comments:

Post a Comment