Friday, March 19, 2021

Thoughts on my weight loss plan?

I am 19, 250lbs, 6’2,

I have been using MFP for tracking my calories in and out. For breakfast, I am having a concoction of oats, cashew milk, yoghurt and raspberries/blueberries in a jar.

For lunch I either have a croissant with turkey or a bowl of Brussels sprouts or chicken and rice.

For dinner I will pretty much have anything as long as it is within a reasonable calorie range.

As for working out, I have been walking on a treadmill for 15 mins at 3.5 mph, and using a rowing machine for another 15 mins at various resistances. On top of that, my Dad and I cycle outdoors for at least 20km, 3 days a week in the warmer months.

I also just got a quick PT job in lumber at a hardware store while Im in Uni, so I think that may also provide some additional exercise.

Anyways, how does this plan sound, any tweaks I should make to the diet or workout routine?

submitted by /u/JeffTheMan00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qW8mt2

No comments:

Post a Comment