Friday, March 5, 2021

Im stuck in a loophole.

5"6 , F16. Hi! So uhh I weigh 65.2 kilos (143.7lbs)atm and its still deemed a healthy weight ,however I dont feel entirely comfortable , also someone online honestly told me i should weigh less and be "dainty and slim". That and my best friends beautiful figure have been fuelling me for these past three days , and ive lost 1.3 kilos ( i started at 66.5kg ,146.6lbs) so far. However when i stepped on the scale and saw the weight had gone down i felt the need to binge as a way to celebrate and reward myself for this weight loss. 65 is far from my goal - 56kg (123lbs)-and yet I feel like ive done enough already.The worst part is that I give in and binge the weight loss only to see my starting point on the scale the next morning. Like I think of what had motivated me the past days and think "fuck it , im gonna die anyway" which is obviously the wrong mindset. Ive thought this for these past 3 months and have just gained and lost , gained and lost, im so fucking sick of it now. How do I break this cycle?

submitted by /u/mentalillnessinc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uTQEtk

No comments:

Post a Comment