Tuesday, March 16, 2021

progress, nsv, trying not to freak out & how to use happyscale (?). a positive post for once (lol)

hi all,

if anyone of you follow my posts/see my posts you will know i have been pretty much posting nothing much negative nancy stuff on here recently lol. i finally see some positivity in general life now and am trying my utmost to remain positive, motivated, disciplined and dedicated to my weight loss journey. esp after weeks (WEEKS) of no progress, body-shaming myself, feeling sorry for myself, ruining/sabotaging my own weight loss and just generally not doing what needs to be done! it has been a lovely, positive (but hard ngl) 2 weeks now and this is all mostly due to 3 things: enjoying exercise now (ngl im shocked cos i HATE exersice) and, this beautiful community & realising the weight loss journey is a huge mental journey (more than anything else) and now taking the steps to combat this through counselling/selfcare and being kind to myself.

progress: SW 315, lowest 285, gained weight & got to 290 lbs, stagnant from 14th jan till 8th march, CW 286 (lost some weight in last 2 weeks). so happy and thankful for this

nsv: lost 2 inches on my waist! i do wish it would show on the scale but i guess i need to keep making myself understand the scale isn't everything

trying not to freak out: i was 286 on sunday and today (tues) 288 again....i know fluctuation is normal but it still freaks me OUT! makes me think - how often should one weight themselves to see actual change? i do weekly atm

happyscale: re above^ should i weight myself everyday to track how my trends are? whats the best way to utilise this app?

overall: nothing about this WLJ has been easy...from having to learn to work out, to eating a lot less (i really am a fat-minded girl ya'll), to calorie counting and measuring food to now dealing with the mental aspects of weight loss...it. ain't easy!!!! i do think the mental work is the hardest....i struggle with anxiety and stress as it is so this is just another battle to overcome (!). i love i have this forum to come to when i need inspiration, motivation and reminders of discipline & perseverance though. it really does help.

submitted by /u/stressedoutpeach1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eLHN7w

No comments:

Post a Comment