Friday, March 5, 2021

What healthy “substitutions” or foods (like cauliflower) did you fall in love with?

I wanna talk about your favorite healthy substitutions!

As my regular diet has gotten healthier over the years, there’s a few things I started eating for weight loss that I now love:

  1. Turkey. Bacon. Turkey bacon is delicious. It’s not quite as good as the real thing at first, but it’s crispy and meaty and tasty with only 30 calories a slice and less heart disease. Amazing. I’ll have real bacon sometimes if I go to a diner and it’s good, but I love me some turkey bacon.

  2. Cauliflower It’s basic, but there’s a reason it’s so popular and it’s so tasty and easy to add a little veggie into everything and it adds low calories bulk. Amazing.

  3. Nonfat Greek Yogurt I’ve only added this a few times, but it adds such a high protein low calorie creamy quality to things. I don’t know why I don’t buy it more, but every time I use it chefs kiss

  4. Black coffee It took me awhile but I love black coffee, especially with hazelnut

A lot of these you have to work to enjoy, but man they’re so amazing when you make the switch. It’s like when you first start eating spicy food.

What are your favorites?

submitted by /u/Swyrmam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c6sqDB

No comments:

Post a Comment