Monday, March 22, 2021

Where on earth do I start? 🤯

I have been overweight pretty much all of my 29 years on this planet. I have tried all ways and means of weight loss with occasional, but short lived success. I’m at the point of considering weight loss surgery but scared that won’t even be enough because I can’t get the basics right. This might sounds weird but I feel overwhelmed and just have no idea where to start to lose weight now! I know I need to do something but just need that place to kick off and I’m getting so caught up in all the conflicting diets and guidance.

Any advice on getting started?

For extra context I have PCOS and binge eating disorder so I feel I’m being told to lose weight but diets are bad, but also don’t eat dairy, but also have protein but also avoid carbs etc...

submitted by /u/blahblahblahblahboop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rbRq1F

No comments:

Post a Comment