Tuesday, July 13, 2021

8 weeks postpartum, lost all of my pregnancy weight…but my stomach is massive… I feel defeated, I don’t know where to go from here

I have a little extra weight to lose, I’m in the “normal” range for someone 5’10”. I did have some weight I would have liked to lose before my pregnancy.. but my stomach still seems floppy and sticks out. The rest of my body looks normal aside from some much needed muscle tone that I am working on. My doctor said I do not have diastasis recti, and when I check for it I don’t feel it either. This is my second, I can’t remember what my stomach looked like with my first but it couldn’t have been this. I fear that I’m going to be stuck with my whole body being normal but this one part. Did anyone else’s to down more with more diet exercise or do I need to live with it? Trying to come to terms either way, and stay in a healthy weight loss mindset!

submitted by /u/blondeanonnurse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hDqir4

No comments:

Post a Comment