Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I already ate 965 calories and it’s only 8am

Having a calorie deficit is going to be harder than I thought. I thought I made progress and have gotten better but this shows me that only the quality of my food changed, not the quantity. It’s still improvement nonetheless but not enough to guarantee weight loss which is what I want. I knew I was going over my preferred meal limit and eating too much because I ate ON top of my VERY nutritious breakfast meal - a bad habit of mine, to eat snacks instead of meals and to eat on top on meals when I’m not even that hungry and not plate my food sometimes, just eat from the container. I used to eat this many calories in the form of sugar, but this time the excess calories was from LOTS of bread. I guess that’s still slight improvement! I used to eat sugar till I felt SICK and nauseous and then my whole day would be ruined because of how lethargic and down I felt, but bread is an improvement, plus I had a regular meal. Before, my regular meal WAS the sugar. I also went back to the bread 7 times exactly. My problem is I don’t have portion control, that it why I am 30 pounds above my goal weight. 30 pounds sound like a lot when I’m saying it. I’m getting a bit nervous. But also excited.

Yesterday I told myself that TODAY I’d start calorie counting and weighing my food, and it’s a commitment, and I did it. And since my limit is around 1200 calories I think I can make it through the day actually. Just because breakfast was a lot doesn’t mean the whole day is ruined, a reminder for anyone reading this as well. :)

submitted by /u/Novel_Dream_5495
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wBwfcd

No comments:

Post a Comment