Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A comment by my boyfriend still makes me laugh

Yesterday, we were laying in bed and talking about all sorts of random things. I got into my weight loss story (-110lb), and I was showing him various stretch marks and loose skin as I was talking.

At one point, I was saying how maybe if I had the money, I may try getting loose skin removed one day since I’m curious how much weight it keeps on me. Then, I said I don’t know if I’d want to risk messing around all the nerves around my boobs to make them perky. I often call them grandma boobs bc it’s true lol

He said, “well, I love them and when we’re in our 80s and you’re complaining of having grandma boobs, I can happily tell you that they haven’t changed since your 20s!”

It just puts a smile on my face thinking about it. It’s oddly reassuring and I just wanted to share!:)

submitted by /u/SimplyBohemian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UCctjE

No comments:

Post a Comment