Sunday, July 11, 2021

Do you gain weight when you first start working out?

I just started my journey (lose ~50 pounds) and have been moderating my food, skipping sweets, and doing 1 hour of intense cardio/weights every day. It’s been about a week now and I keep seeing my weight go up, is this normal? I’ve been trying to keep a deficit but I’ve seen opposite results every morning and it’s really frustrating and making me less motivated to keep going 😞.

Am I doing anything wrong? Is there a different way I should work out (or for longer times in the day) or could it have to do with dieting without nutrition tracking? I’m pretty lose and honestly just thought that if I was able to maintain a caloric deficit and work out daily I would be able to start making progress towards weight loss. Also, does anyone have tips for how I can maintain a steady weekly loss? I know it’s going to take a while but I really want to lose a good amount this summer (1.5 months) because I know I’ll get busy in the fall and won’t be as free.

submitted by /u/calcfader
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i13bp1

No comments:

Post a Comment