Sunday, July 11, 2021

Looking for an accountability buddy to add on discord !!

Hi! My name is Krissy and I am 26 years old. I currently weigh around 230lbs(my scale arrives tuesday!!) and im hoping to get down to 160-170lbs. I have started a healthy lifestyle change very recently and im looking for someone who is also on this weight loss/healthy eating journey to support and encourage and also keep eachother accountable! And help one another along the way! I’m mostly on discord so id much prefer to talk over there if you have one.

Just leave a comment if youre interested! Ill accept multiple buddies because you can never have too much support and encouragement in your journey!!!!

submitted by /u/krissyy1027
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e750zY

No comments:

Post a Comment