Monday, July 19, 2021

lost 60 lbs but only one pants size

can anyone relate? I lost 60lbs, almost 65 lbs and at this point it's becoming more noticeable and my clothes are starting to look looser on me. I thought maybe buying some new clothes would make me feel better so you can actually see my weight loss better. like maybe im not seeing all the weight loss because im still in baggy clothes, you know?

so i got a few things. i went down 1 size in shirts for the most part. sometimes my chest is still big for the shirt and it turns into a crop top, but for the most part im a size smaller in tops which im happy about.

i guess the biggest surprise was that i only went down 1 pants size after losing 60 lbs. i went from a 16 to a 14 and the 14 fits perfectly now. I was expecting to be down at least 2 sizes so this was pretty surprising to me. ive started taking measurements recently but i guess i just found it pretty hard to swallow. ive been working my ass off for over a year and am only 1 size smaller. i could have just used a belt. didnt even need new clothes.

im 15 lbs from a healthy bmi weight range, but i know thats not gonna matter unless i can get my waist size down. my waist size is currently 40inches and i know i wont be healthy even when im in a healthy bmi range so i have to get that number down even if its means making a completely new goal. im sick of the scale though, so im just gonna focus on inches. i have progress pics in my profile.

submitted by /u/applepuddin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kvp96F

No comments:

Post a Comment