Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Rowing Machine vs Treadmill for weight loss as someone who can only get one large piece of equipment.

My small town doesn't have a gym to work out at. I am wanting to get one piece of gym equipment and am currently trying to decide between a rower and a treadmill.

Previously, I used a treadmill for 3+ years before it was murdered by a power surge.

On the one hand, I know I'll use a treadmill. On the other hand, when possible I always preferred walking outside. Also, since my treadmill died, I've been trying to get at least 5,000 steps at my work since it is horribly hot outside here in Oklahoma.

I also know the proper form for a treadmill but not a rower. However, I know a rower is more low impact which would be better for my knee (I have a bad one from a childhood accident).

I've lost 100+ pounds over the past 3 years but have been plateaued at 190 for around 6 months.

submitted by /u/ydoidothis89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3woGGQe

No comments:

Post a Comment