Friday, July 2, 2021

Scale Milestone and Weight Loss Details

Stats: F/24/5'4"/SW: 225/CW: 160/GW: 145.

I'm officially down 65lbs by using CICO and Intermittent Fasting (20 hour fast, 4 hour eating window). I eat my 1500 calorie limit by 12:30 pm (roughly 500cals for breakfast, 1000cals for lunch), I work out at 5:30 pm for an hour, and then I water fast until the next morning. It's pretty easy that way since after I get home from the gym at around 7pm, I do my nightly bedtime routine and watch TV until I fall asleep to keep me distracted from getting hungry. I use the LoseIt! app to track my calorie and water intake, and I weigh myself once per week. I am not restrictive at all with my diet, I eat everything, I just make sure I get an adequate amount of protein to ensure I'm not losing a ton of muscle through this process. Keep in mind, it's taken me since 2019 to lose this much, last year I basically maintained (give or take 5lbs) because I was working from home so much and it was just a hard year for everyone. I'm down 20lbs since February 23rd of this year. I actually started my journey in 2016 and lost 40lbs, but gained 30 of it back by 2017, didn't diet at all in 2018, then finally decided to get my diet dialed in 2019, all while consistently working out 5 days per week the entire time (advice: you CANNOT out-exercise a bad diet, I am living proof lol).

I haven't weighed 160lbs since I was a freshman in high school (almost 10 years ago). The body dysmorphia is real though and I don't see progress unless I compare photos. I have 15 more pounds to lose before my goal weight! I can't believe how close I am! Happy Friday everyone, and if you're American, have a safe 4th of July! If you have any questions feel free to drop them in the comments!

submitted by /u/inyourlane97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hiM2IF

No comments:

Post a Comment