Saturday, July 10, 2021

Spinning my wheels because I drink too much.

I put too much effort into losing weight through my diet and exercise to allow myself to be so hindered by having a drink or two every night, but I can't get myself to stop with the alcohol. I don't even get drunk anymore, so it's totally not worth it, but I can't stop. Make me hate alcohol, guys! Please! Tell me all the reasons why I should quit drinking (only pertaining to weight loss though). Is it possible to be on track to lose weight if I have a drink every night, or am I spinning my wheels? I drink Vodka in seltzer water at night and my weight has remained the same no matter what I do for a long time now.

submitted by /u/headcase247
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xxN2OF

No comments:

Post a Comment