Saturday, July 10, 2021

Visible veins after losing weight?

I have recently noticed that the blue veins in my thighs and arms are now extremely noticeable and visible after losing weight (approximately 18 pounds). I am not a particularly pale person, so this isn’t something I’ve really experienced or noticed before. I am F/5’3”/112 lbs now, in case that is relevant at all. I exercise every morning, but I see the veins on my body throughout the day, not just while or shortly after running/walking.

Is this something I should be worried or concerned about? I tried to research this a bit and have come across a lot of posts and literature about varicose veins and weight loss, but not about blue veins becoming more visible.

Is this something any of you have experienced during your weight loss journey? I wasn’t sure whether it is a sign that something is wrong. Thank you!

submitted by /u/pepmin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T13vf8

No comments:

Post a Comment