Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Trying to start my weight loss journey

So I’m 22, 6 foot 2, and 312 pounds. I’ve always been on the bigger side (I played on the OLine in HS football), but somewhere along the way my weight got away from me. I would like to get to roughly 210 pounds, as I’m bigger than most other people my height. I don’t eat very healthily at the moment as I’m in college, and I don’t exercise much, both of which I’m going to change soon. I started on MyFitnessPal and taking a before picture was shocking enough to make me realize this is a real problem. I guess I’m just looking for guidance on what the best exercise routines I should start doing and what meal plans I should follow. I can cook and I’ve worked out before, but the hardest part for me has been starting the process. Any and all advice is welcome as I’m pretty much starting from scratch.

submitted by /u/Normal_Horror600
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V6Q124

No comments:

Post a Comment