Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Week 1 of my 12 week challenge

Hey gang, i was in a really good place earlier this year, having ran my first ultra marathon (look through my post history) but a back injury has seen me not running, eating cake and drinking beers.

Work started a weight loss challenge with our weigh in last Thursday where i weighed 88.6kg. That was a bit of a shock.

Weekly weigh ins are held every Wednesday, and today, being Wednesday i weighed in.

I made sure i was not snacking. I wasnt eating large dinners. I shifted my lunch time to 10am and had a small snack at 1pm. This way i was hungry come dinner time.

Dinner has been about half what i normally eat, and ive been on a couple of small runs again.

The result is a solid 1.3kg !

submitted by /u/oztrailrunner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ysVoHm

No comments:

Post a Comment