Friday, July 2, 2021

Weekly deficit vs daily deficit - A sustainable plan?

So I love planning, it's just how I am, I scribble everything and anything and in weight loss it's no different. I currently weigh almost 120kg and I burn approximately 2,700 Kcal per day. Now I was curious and did some research on Calories and kilos and I found out that a kilo is approximately 7,700 Kcal. So I thought why not calculate an approximate? This is what I've come up with :

Weekly Calorie Intake Goal : 11,200 Kcal (1600 Kcal/day)

Weekly Calorie Output Goal : 20,000 Kcal

Weekly Weight Loss : 20,000 – 11,200 = 8,800 Kcal Deficit

= 1.14KG Weight Loss Per Week.

Monthly Weight Loss : 1.14x4 = 4.5KG Loss Per Month.

By sitting 24/7 I burn 18,900 Kcal per week. So I need to burn 1,100 Kcal through exercise every week, which I think is doable in around 90 minutes exercise per week or maybe even less for a person of my weight.

Now thing is I wish to do this for as long as humanly possible, I don't want to go back to old binge eating. I mean, if I dine out once every 2 weeks and I eat a bit extra I don't think it would put me back to obese doesn't it? or does it? What I mean by everything I've written back up here, in this post, do you think that this is sustainable in the long run? Say for years to come?

Also what do you think about the calculations I made? Please correct me if you find wrong in it! Thank you.

submitted by /u/CURLYMAN1993
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TwXlDH

No comments:

Post a Comment