Sunday, February 3, 2019

Average weight in a week.

Hi, so I've been losing weight since January first. More exercise (walking, hiking, swimming etc) and better food choices (had a real problem with binge eating and a post about it on Reddit not long ago has actually hugely helped with that mentality).

I started at 207lbs, the day I weighed myself January 1st 2019. I've always weighed myself once a week and taken that as my current weight. However the last two weeks I've been reading about the benefits of weighing yourself every day. So for two weeks Ive been logging my weight every day, same time every morning and been getting a way more varied pattern that is actually helping me see where I'm going wrong and helping me see progress.

For example, started at 207 and today I weigh 203. However my average for this week is 199. On Wednesday I weighed 197. That's a huge difference. Last week my average was 201. I can see the start of a trending decline. Even if some days I'm heavier (yesterday I didn't eat well even though I did 11 thousand steps and walked to the white horse).

So I'm asking if that is a viable way to track progress/weight loss? It feels like it is to me, it feels like it takes into consideration fluctuations, water weight, bad days etc etc. Any one else find this?

submitted by /u/Hey_llia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Damqbk

No comments:

Post a Comment