Thursday, February 21, 2019

My dyslexia is causing me to second guess my weight loss

I’m a F/22/5’2 with CW:178.5lbs/GW:135lbs.

I have dyslexia and have had a lot of trouble rapping my brain around these calorie deficits and am hoping someone can help me understand it without confusing myself because of the math!

I’ve been trying CiCo for about 3 weeks now, but have fallen off the wagon once or twice (I’m still trying to stay strong and work past the major cheat days!). I try to stick to 1,200 kcals a day and work out.

Today, I ate 1,633 calories and burned 400 calories during my cardio workout. Will I still be losing weight if I ate over 1,200 calories but still burned those extra calories during a workout?

I feel like I’ve been working really hard to stick to my daily calorie goal and am starting to get the hang of these new healthy eating habits but am worried eating a few extra calories is ruining my hard work.

submitted by /u/weightlossaccountlel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E6haWZ

No comments:

Post a Comment