Monday, May 11, 2020

18/F/69 kg How do I chill when losing weight?

I think the reason for me always failing at weight loss is that I have dates set for my goal weight, like this time it's my birthday, so if I'm not losing enough I end up restricting too much to lose it all in time. This is obviously bad and I end up gaining everything and more back. How can I stop doing this? It's really hard to accept maybe I won't be that size by X date..

Last time this happened, last year, I lost a good amount of weight but it spiraled out of control and I got really mad at myself for not making the deadline. I also didn't really have a motivator after the deadline, which just led me to eat all the things I couldn't before.

If you have struggled with this, how did you change your mindset?

submitted by /u/strawberrychristine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dulCi0

No comments:

Post a Comment