Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Got my first compliment today!

I’ve taken this corona time to really focus on my weight loss. At my heaviest I was 265. I started losing some weight maybe a month before this whole shutdown. Once I was at home all day I figured I could really focus on losing weight so when I come back to my job everyone would be shocked.

Well I was out doing errands today and ran into a coworker. She def noticed and complimented me about how ide def lost some weight. Felt good that she not only noticed but was like “holy shit you’ve lost weight”.

I checked my weight to see exactly how much I’ve lost and I’m 235 now. So a solid 30 pounds, prob atleast 20 of that being since we all went home on leave.

We are scheduled to start back up in September so 4 more months, I could possibly be down to 210 or even 200.

submitted by /u/thilonash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c9vgq3

No comments:

Post a Comment