Sunday, May 3, 2020

Just celebrating some loses .. feel free to skip/ignore ..

I've been in coronavirus lockdown, and I was afraid I'd start eating all the food I put aside to prepare for being in lockdown, so I went on a strict 1500 cal/day diet, and OMG .. I've lost SO much weight. I'm reluctant to say how much because I've seen that there are people who just go on and on about "dangerous .." and "too much .." and all that, and I just don't want to hear it, I'd rather just be happy I've lost so much weight. Best of all it has been pretty easy. I mean I'm a little bit hungry and times during the day, but not that much, certainly not as much as I expected. I did calculations with the NIH body calculator and made graphs of what it projected my weight would be over time and amazingly it's almost spot on so far, my weight loss has been following that graph with bumps and dives along the way almost exactly.

Anyway, I don't have anyone to be happy with so I decided to be happy with ya'll. :)

submitted by /u/ratdiet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SxAqol

No comments:

Post a Comment