Monday, May 4, 2020

My stomach has looked the same for as long as I can remember, and I'm giving up (22F)

Hi all,

I have been on a weight loss journey for about a year. Last year, I started eating right and working out (as long as becoming a camp counselor, which got me exercising as well). I started at 171 pounds at 5'7", and lost about 35 pounds. Other parts of my body slimmed down, but no matter what I did my stomach stayed the same. It looks round and sticks out like I'm bloated or pregnant. However, it feels different to when I actually am bloated - and it stays around no matter what time of day, what/how much I eat, or my water intake. It is frustrating and I am beginning to think I'll never have even a somewhat normal looking stomach. Anybody have any advice or tips? Even just some kind words will help.

submitted by /u/djravi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dlzpaz

No comments:

Post a Comment