Tuesday, May 12, 2020

New to the weight loss community. Scared I'll let myself down - please help.

Age: 24, Height: 5’3", SW: 136, GW: 115, CW: 132

First off, even though I'm new here - reading the comments on your progress makes me feel so warm and I wish you all so much success.

My issue: I have severe depression and thanks to a Series of Very Unfortunate Life Events, I gained about 16 lbs over the last year. My weight has always yo-yoed, but I've reached the point where I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself and want to feel more comfortable in my own skin. I've started the couch to 5k program and am trying to stock healthy food, but keep setting myself back by binge-eating every time I end up in a depression spiral.

How do you not let your setbacks get you down? Who encourages you on your journey? Feeling a bit alone and scared of failure right now, so I'd appreciate any help to make this all feel less daunting. Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/melt-withyou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YVeWWk

No comments:

Post a Comment