Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Down 30 pounds. Can’t get rid of stubborn midsection weight.

Female, 5’9”. SW: 160. CW: 130. No goal weight, more focused on how I look/how my clothes fit versus a number on the scale.

Thanks strictly to counting calories (made easier by anxiety and a breakup that obliterated my appetite) I have lost just around 30 pounds. I still have fat to lose around my midsection but I don’t want to continue to lose weight as I think I’m approaching being at an unhealthy low weight. I’m happy with the weight loss in the rest of my body (though I want to gain more muscle), but this little stomach pooch that hangs out just won’t budge. I know targeted weigh loss isn’t a thing. Does anyone have any good tips/suggestions for losing stubborn weight like this?

Current pic (didn’t take starting pics)

submitted by /u/_LavenderGooms_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35UiQjz

No comments:

Post a Comment