Thursday, May 7, 2020

Yes, I DO love myself!

I was talking to a friend about weight loss the other day and she was telling her friend that she wanted to lose 20 pounds and her friend ask her if maybe she should try “loving herself instead”. I’ve gotten similar responses. I used to think that loving myself meant eating whatever I wanted and not forcing myself to exercise. Then I realized that loving myself meant not being self indulgent and challenging myself to move every day and to set limits with myself in order to feel better mentally and physically. Losing weight, watching watching what I put in my body and exercising even when it’s hard is the most radical form of self love I have ever practiced. I know this might sound obvious to y’all, but this is revelation to me!

submitted by /u/Daddywarbucks83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SNykRj

No comments:

Post a Comment