Monday, June 22, 2020

6 weeks and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Help?

I’m 24F 5’3 180 lbs. I’ve been counting my calories and eat 1500 cal a day and working out 4 days a week and I haven’t lost anything. I’m not joking I literally gained 3 lbs. I am doing weight lifting so I tried to chock it up to gaining muscle so obviously the scale won’t show me an accurate weight loss, but when I measured myself it’s all still the same and my before and after pictures look the exact same. I know I’m definitely in a calorie deficit and I eat pretty clean no processed sugars and any carbs is whole grain or fruit . I don’t believe in keto or any other fad diet as I have recovered from binge eating disorder and any harsh restrictions can lead to me relapsing . So, please anyone who has went through this or any advice at all your help is very much appreciated !!!

submitted by /u/Cloud_Federal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dlFmE3

No comments:

Post a Comment