Tuesday, June 23, 2020

A person close to me is always telling me I’m too skinny even when I was overweight/obese according to BMI. It makes me afraid to make the last push to lose 20 lbs that I want to.

I genuinely hate them for it. They’re always messing with my mind and just because they’re fine being obese doesn’t mean I want to be. Why can’t they just support my weight loss instead of trying to sabotage me with their idiotic bullshit? It’s like they engage in toxic positivity “you don’t need to lose anymore weight”) and shaming me for wanting to be thin.

For reference, I’m an average-ish height, American man and went from just over 200 lbs to 162. Right now I’m skinny fat (I know the solution to not being skinny fat is lifting weights which I’m doing). I objectively have a gut and want to cut to 140 anyway.

submitted by /u/tridentwhite20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hSS7tm

No comments:

Post a Comment