Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Monthlong Plateau Advice? (21F)

I’m 5(5) and about a month ago I got to 136lbs from my starting weight of 150. I was so excited to only be 6 pounds away from my goal weight and have been pushing myself since to get there but at that point the scale just stopped moving.

I brought my base calorie count down 200 and have been sticking to 12-1300 calories a day. I started doing increased strength training and continued to have at least 90g of protein a day. I cycle once a day and for the last two weeks have increased my trail length. I also have been doing Chloe Ting for the last two weeks and old P90x videos the two weeks before that. I also entirely cut out alcohol over the last two weeks. HIIT isn’t really an option due to joint injuries.

My partner suggested a refreshing day a week ago where I ate around 2300 calories. I did and two days later dropped half a pound. The next day it immediately came back.

I’ve never been below 136 pounds (since puberty) and I feel like my body is pushing back on me losing these last few pounds. My partner thinks it’s just new muscle mass... but my measurements haven’t changed at all either. Any suggestions on what I can do differently. I know I’m in a healthy weight range but I really want these last few pounds off and I’m starting to lose motivation. I feel like I must not be counting calories correctly but I’m doing it the same as I was for my first 14lbs of weight loss (with a scale) and feel more hungry than before. I’m tired and frustrated. What do I do.

submitted by /u/Loitch470
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/315PzlP

No comments:

Post a Comment