Monday, June 22, 2020

I’m back to share that I did it!!! I lost the last 5lbs

I went to bed feeling miserable last night. I binged for the first time in over a month. I ate no vegetables yesterday. I didn’t weigh/log all my food.

But, today I hit my goal. I’m insanely surprised after yesterday’s lack of control. I can check off my 2020 goal of hitting 130lbs. I weighed in at 130.6lbs today and still can’t believe it.

I’m 35lbs down from when I started this journey last MDW and there’s been so many ups and downs. Weight loss is HARD. There’s so many temptations, social gatherings, etc. I’m really in shock I’ve gotten to this point.

I expected myself to have the body I did when I was last 130lbs a few years ago but I don’t. I’m carrying the weight differently and it’s ok. I’ll get there. My body achieved something magnificent. I’m proud of myself & I’m going to keep at it.

submitted by /u/pizzagyal0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eBnJl2

No comments:

Post a Comment