Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Introducing myself.

I am so glad that I found this community. I am 33 years old woman I am 166cm tall and my ideal weight is 60-62kg. During the quarantine I gained 7kg. I already started losing them and I'm at 66kg.

I have always been very aware of my weight. At 19 years old, I reached 55kg in 3-4 months, eating one day yes and one day no. Obviously I got sick, I lost weight but all my muscle mass. My heart was not healthy and my kidneys ached all day. Fortunately, I put that behind with the help of my boyfriend who is my husband today.

And we are trying to have a baby.

But I am still very aware of my weight. I downloaded several apps of diets and weight loss programs that have helped me a little, the problem is that I lack discipline and focus in the goal. I know what to do but I constantly find myself looking in the fridge or the cabinet of knickknacks. I always get something to eat. I also became super sedentary. Before we used to hike, sleep in tents in the mountains, etc.

As a commitment to my introduction to this community, I pledge to walk to work daily. I'm 30 minutes away. So it's 30 minutes of walking daily. And also walk back. I always start but I don't stick.

Please, any encouragement would come in handy! Thanks for having me! πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ₯°πŸ’ͺ🏼

submitted by /u/oveja_espacial
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BvPA7S

No comments:

Post a Comment