Tuesday, June 2, 2020

What is your idea of a “binge”?

I see everyone throwing around this word regarding having a day (or more) off their diet. When asked about it I’ve seen some people say it was caused by eating half a pizza, or an extra cookie, or going over their calorie goal by 200/300.

It’s disappointing to not hit your goals for the day/days but to me this just seems like eating normally? Try as we may it isn’t possible to eat totally clean all the time and when maintaining surely treats like this will be incorporated too. Calling little slips a “binge” seems like a way to beat yourself up about it and feel guilty, when really it won’t derail your weight loss- unless you let it of course!

For me I’d consider it a binge if I ate full carby, fatty meals all day, plus desserts until I felt uncomfortably full and awful.

So I’m curious what would be a “binge”for you?

submitted by /u/attackonmew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36Txpo0

No comments:

Post a Comment