Thursday, March 4, 2021

18/6 going so well! But caffelatte?!

I started my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago, and its been going so well. I love having rules. After 8PM? No food goes near my mouth. So my fasting period is between 2-8PM.

I usually drink a morning coffee i somewhat enjoy, since i just got a new coffee maker a month ago. But it cant make caffelatte or cappuccino or stuff like that. So i bought a milkfrother/heater. And im now realising i cant drink my latte before 2PM, since its milk, and milk has calories, even the skim milk i get is 34 calories per 100ml. I get up at 10AM, and it makes me crazy that i can only make a nirmal cup of coffee!

This breaks my heart. What do i do?

submitted by /u/Ratlinger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uTfMQZ

No comments:

Post a Comment