Monday, March 1, 2021

Do I need to do stomach toning excersises to really notice stomach fat loss?

I, a female-born 17 year old nb individual at 170cm, have gone from 78,4 kg to 72 kg today after a year of a slower weight loss program. While I most definitely have lost weight, I don't really notice it? I still have my rolls when I sit, and my belly still sticks out more than other female-born individuals, not talking instagram models but non-edited other irl people. My sides seem to have lost a bit, but my remaining unhealthy fat definitely pools in my belly.

My goal weight is 65 kg, and I ride the excercise bike almost daily too. Should I add some crunches or sit-ups to my routine, or will I eventually lose the visible belly fat when I get closer to a healthy bmi?

submitted by /u/AshOsu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dYW9Rs

No comments:

Post a Comment