Thursday, March 4, 2021

Fitness Pep Talk & Motivation

Hello all,

I'm a 31F who has been steadily losing weight (96.5kg down to 64.3kg) since October 2019. While I'm delighted with my weight loss, recently I've really been lacking with motivation to keep my fitness and workouts up.

Where I am, gyms are closed due to lockdown and won't be open for another monthst least.

I get a few walks in a week, due to walking to work and back, but I've been finding it very hard to motivate myself to go for runs and to do home workouts.

Usually, when gyms are open (or when I had motivation to workout independently!) I used to do four sessions a week, doing strength training and cardio each session.

Does anyone have any motivating or helping words that may help push me in the right direction?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Macca_321
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bY0v8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment